- Dabei seit
- Xbox Gamertag
_________________________________Microsoft is planning to showcase its upcoming Xbox spring lineup at a media event to be held in San Francisco on February 25th. The event will feature Xbox head Phil Spencer, and will offer hands-on opportunities with “the best games and platform experiences launching this spring on Xbox and Windows 10”, according to an email sent out to invited media.
We’ve already seen CES come and go, and E3 isn’t until June, so holding a showcase to highlight what’s coming in the first half of 2016 makes some sense, building up momentum even before the annual big games blowout event at E3.
Microsoft has just released its first Xbox One update of the year, including lots of social improvements and new features like an Avatar Store and more, and it looks like we can look forward to not only new games, but more improvements to the Xbox One experience, and more gaming experiences on Windows 10, with many of them coming well before E3.
- Open house format from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Stay and play all day, or drop in/out as your schedule allows
- Phil Spencer will open the event with a welcome address – please arrive promptly
- Hands-on with new content from Quantum Break, Forza Motorsport 6, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10, Minecraft, Killer Instinct: Season 3, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, Below, Pit People, Dark Souls III, Tom Clancy’s The Division and more
- Developer talks and platform experiences offered every 30 minutes
- Developers and Microsoft Studios spokespeople available for interview
- Direct gameplay capture permitted for several experiences; recording equipment provided
- Video assets and art provided
54,8 KB Aufrufe: 206