- Dabei seit
- Xbox Gamertag
Quelle: Xbox One Game Update - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield HardlineThe following features and fixes are included in Patch 1.02 release for Xbox One.
- Bronze packs – changes made to the last slot drop to improve the chances of collectibles and vouchers rather than boosts.
- Silver packs - made the first 3 slots like a Bronze pack, and removed any chances of getting standard drops and increased
- Gold packs - made the first 4 slots as Silver pack, and removed any chances of getting standard items, drops advanced vouchers and greatly increased the chances of getting superior or distinguished items.
- Added the Prima Guide's Gold Battlepack.
- Shortcut Battlepacks added.
- Adjusted the RPG to only have 1 ammo when picked up from a vehicle trunk and to have less splash damage.
- Fixed a crash related to some specific Nvidia based video cards.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the customization screen.
- Bullet impacts near the player no longer cause camera shake in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue in the Hollywood Heights map that allowed players to grab cash through a roof in the Blood Money game mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Hotwire game mode was showing as available for the Hollywood Heights MP map.
- Adjusted Team Death Match spawns so player is closer to friendlies and further from enemies.
- Adjusted tickets to 600 for Conquest Small and 999 for Conquest Large.
- Added Conquest Large to the Growhouse map.
- Fixed an issue with server customization settings for certain game modes.
- Enable automatic muting of bad reputation users when they joining games with good reputation users.
- Rent-a-Server functionality added
- Added licenses for all items granted in the DLC shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where players who finished Episode 1 in the single player trial needing to replay the level when continuing to play after upgrading to the full game.
- Fixed an issue were a squad leader gets disconnected and the new leader cannot kick members of the squad or disband the squad.
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the timer at the beginning of the round during Rescue and Crosshair.
- Fixed issues where invites/joins were not functioning correctly if joining user performs invite/join after leaving a quick match game.
- Reduced the health of the couch and reduced the rate at which it can be repaired.
- Adjusted the criminal and law enforcement variants of the sedan so that they now take the same damage per bullet from weapons.
- K10 - reduced start damage to 33 and end damage to 8
- Saiga, PTR 91, HCAR, and HK51 - reduced the amount of vertical recoil
- RO993 - increased the rate of fire to 850
- Jury 410 - increased the amount of damage per pellet to 20
- FMG9 - increased max damage to 25
- Battle Rifle ammo - increased min damage to 25
- AKM - bullet min damage decreased to 24