- Dabei seit
Resident Evil: Village Xbox Series X|S & Playstation 5
- In PS5 and Series X the Ray-Tracing mode is activated by default. In S Series it must be activated.
- Resolution is identical on PS5 and SeriesX. Both run at 2160p and, although it uses a checkerboard-like technique unique to RE Engine, the game seems to never drop below 2160p. S series runs at 1440p.
- In the Xbox versions the lighting seems somewhat warmer in the town area. Personally I find it more successful since the PS5 version sometimes gives a too blue tone. In any case, it is a setting that we can easily change on our TVs.
- Series X performs better than PS5 with Ray-Tracing activated, suffering fewer drops. Higher stress areas will have to be tested in the final version to better see the differences.
- In Series S, we have an average of 40FPS with the RT activated. I recommend playing without RT in this version, since we will get a practically stable 60FPS. - The quality of the Ray-Tracing in global illumination as in reflections is identical.
- Loading times are slightly faster on PS5, about 3 seconds. Excellent loading times in all 3 versions.
- Same quality of shadows, textures and anisotropic filtering in the 3 versions.