Xbox One startet Spiele nicht/extrem verzögert in anderen Spielen

Diskutiere Xbox One startet Spiele nicht/extrem verzögert in anderen Spielen im Allgemeine Themen Forum im Bereich Xbox Forum; Thought I would post here too: I'm having some really weird issues with my system (Xbox One S) As of October 21st, I had problems with a game...
O

Obito

Threadstarter
Punkte für Reaktionen
Xbox Gamertag
Obitothesharingan
Thought I would post here too: I'm having some really weird issues with my system (Xbox One S)

As of October 21st, I had problems with a game called "My Time at Portia"; the game would be extremely lagged and it was super unusual (although the game had some issues loading things before that I thought because it was at a point where a lot of things were happening in the game, that was probably why)

So I started another game on my backlog, Sable, and it worked fine for a while, but then I got into an area that was pretty dense, the frame rate dropped, and it started https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/ to lag again extremely.

Next up was "Outer Worlds" on the backlog and that was the worst part, the intro cutscenes would stutter and stop and actually freeze while the audio continued to play.

So I just said "Okay" and decided that I would just watch online for the evening.

Last night I finished some shows that I saw when I wanted to stop by some games at some Halloween events. Then I noticed that almost NOTHING was loaded. The games didn't start at all, and when they did they would freeze or just show a black screen until I finally returned to the home menu.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but I've tried everything I can think of. Hard resets, immediate power off, clearing the cache and even a console reset. The only error code I noticed was 0x80070bfa, which seems to be a general bug on Xbox Live (some of the games I tried didn't even have an online part and I don't think an online connection does that Problem is).

The only thing I can think of is a problem with a game or a system update? Is there a way to undo previous updates?

Has anyone seen such a problem before?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ShortSeb

ShortSeb

Euer Lieblingsmod
Punkte für Reaktionen
Xbox Gamertag
ShortSeb1337
Are you a member of the Xbox Insider program?
If so, maybe some beta updates causing these problems.

Does your console get enough or does it get to hot maybe?

Your HDD could be faulty too.

Anilman

Anilman

Punkte für Reaktionen
Youre hdd is broken.
Its a common issue with hdd's
Xbox one s is over 6 years old.

Best way ist to sell youre old console if possible or use it in another room without playing with it.but reset the console.

Buy a xbox series s
the xbox series s is a huge upgrade.
Its soooooo much faster and smoother.

you will not regret it

or better xbox series x but i dont think u will find one.

Thema:

Xbox One startet Spiele nicht/extrem verzögert in anderen Spielen

Xbox One startet Spiele nicht/extrem verzögert in anderen Spielen - Ähnliche Themen

• Xbox One x startet keine hd spiele

Xbox One x startet keine hd spiele: Hallo! Ich habe vor kurzem bei eBay eine Konsole erstanden mit wohl einem Laufwerk defekt... das Laufwerk Funktioniert jedoch einwandfrei! Cod bo2...
  • Minecraft xbox one edition: Spiel startet nicht

Minecraft xbox one edition: Spiel startet nicht: Hallo, ich habe die xbox Weihnachten bekommen. Bisher lieft alles gut. Seit Gestern funktioniert Minecraft nicht mehr. Deinstallieren und wieder...
  • Spiel startet und bleibt nach der Synchro hängen

Spiel startet und bleibt nach der Synchro hängen: Nabend Jungs. Ich habe seit heute ein Problem mit GTA 5. Ein Freund war heute bei mir und hat sich angemeldet und alles lief suoer. Zuvor...
  • Xbox startet Spiele und Internet Explorer nicht richtig.

Xbox startet Spiele und Internet Explorer nicht richtig.: Hallo, wie oben erwähnt startet meine Xbox Spiele und Internet Explorer nicht richtig. Das bedeutet so viel wie, sie startet zwar das Spiel...
  • Hilfe, xbox startet Spiele und Apps nur offline.

Hilfe, xbox startet Spiele und Apps nur offline.: Hi irgendwas ist mit meiner xone los wenn ich online bin kann ich keine apps oder Spiele starten offline geht das aber . Wieso?