PS4 Is possible to remotely kick out a session

Diskutiere Is possible to remotely kick out a session im Playstation Forum Forum im Bereich Andere Systeme; Hello Guys I've got a question I was on the PlayStation.com today and noticed 9 hours ago I was playing Rocket League, well that's impossible for...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
J

jackadam1212

Gesperrt
Threadstarter
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello Guys

I've got a question I was on the PlayStation.com today and noticed 9 hours ago I was playing Rocket League, well that's impossible for two reasons I don't have Rocket League and I didn't use my PS4 yesterday. The only explanation is a signed on my Friend's son's PS4 and he obviously been using it.

So my simple question is apart from changing my password (which I've just done recently) or physically log myself out of the other PS4 (Which isn't easy as my friend lives in another town)

Can I end my PlayStation sessions remotely, I don't know if it affects anything but I have two step verification on my PSN Account.

Usually I sign myself straight out, and didn't last time because I was in a rush.

I just hope no one uses my account for achievements or anything else.

Thanks

S

Sykes360GTX

Punkte für Reaktionen
Hey,

I think that when you change your password, you will get a prompt to enter the new one on any console when you try to sign in again. So you should be fine now and your friends son won't be able to log in to your account anymore without the new password.

By the way, you should try to find a english forum, this is a german one. You would get help much faster on a english forum.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Is possible to remotely kick out a session

Is possible to remotely kick out a session - Ähnliche Themen

• Mafia III - Family Kick-Back

Mafia III - Family Kick-Back: 2K Games hat einen neuen Trailer zum kommenden Mafia III veröffentlicht. Das Spiel erscheint am 07.10.2016...
  • TrD Kickers !

TrD Kickers !: Hallo Community, Die TrD Kickers suchen einen fähigen Torwart für eine Pro Club LIGA mit über 50 Clubs. Über Uns -LIGA 1 Club (zweiter Club...
  • TrD Kickers !

TrD Kickers !: Hi Jungs ! Der TrD Clan sucht noch Aktive Gamer für FIFA15 Wir bieten: eine FIFA 15 Liga an mit über 10 Gamern. Verschiedene Events einen gut...
  • Kicker Manager

Kicker Manager: Hallo zusammen, da ja am Freitag die nächste Bundesliga Saison startet, und ich schon seit Jahren beim Kicker Managerspiel mitspiele, wollte ich...